Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Full Salvation Has Been Given

biblereadingE. J. Waggoner writes:
It is a full and complete salvation that God has provided; it awaits us as we come into the world; and we do not relieve God of any burden by rejecting it, nor do we add to His labor by accepting it. The Glad Tidings, pg 66.

Yes Christ has paid the price for our total salvation. The scriptures state that Jesus tasted death for everyone. Hebrews 2:9. He has given all of humanity this great gift of salvation...all of us. In another place the apostle writes that Jesus is the savior of all of people. 1 Timothy 4:10.

As Sister White wrote in The Desire of Ages on page 25:
Christ was treated as we deserve, that we might be treated as He deserves. He was condemned for our sins, in which He had no share, that we might be justified by His righteousness, in which we had no share. He suffered the death which was ours, that we might receive the life which was His.

Yes salvation full and complete has been given to all people as a gift. Don't throw away this gift, for Christ has paid too much for it, yes it is yours.

9 comments:

  1. I have recently discovered that this is kind of a touchy subject, and was more than surprised to find a lot of folks who think that the love of God IS conditional..

    I am grateful that I can read the Truth here, and am so happy to be able to leave my comments..Will try to get on here more often, as I love the articles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. manga2u...

    Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my p...

    ReplyDelete
  3. site...

    After research a number of of the weblog posts in your website now, and I truly like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and can be checking again soon. Pls check out my website as nicely and let me know what you think....

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiere...

    I want to express thanks to you just for bailing me out of this type of problem. Because of exploring through the the net and meeting suggestions which are not powerful, I assumed my entire life was done. Living without the answers to the issues you ha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hone...

    jordan cablevision said news corp...

    ReplyDelete
  6. suglelss...

    Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you'll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. rayban...

    louis vuitton affiliated properly with her attire...

    ReplyDelete
  8. gaiss...

    I intended to send you this very little remark to help give thanks again on the marvelous advice you have shown on this page. It was so open-handed of you to grant publicly all many people could have advertised for an e book in making some money for th...

    ReplyDelete
  9. gaiss...

    louis vuitton fifty shades of pleasure...

    ReplyDelete