Thursday, December 3, 2009

Audio 51 - Will You Grow Up on Baby Food?

babybottleMany Christians spend their lives never getting past the "baby food" period of their experience. They talk like spiritual babes, they argue to live lives like everyone else in the world. They attempt to do the bare minimum in the Christian life. Instead of glorifying God as the ultimate purpose, doing the bare minimum to "get into heaven" is where they spend most of their time. They flock to hear preachers who only preach about what you as a Christian will get.

Baby food is good, but you need something more if you are going to move further in your Christian walk. Elder Cox speaks on this subject in this audio.

7 comments:

  1. juegos...

    Google} for not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiz...

    hey there and thank you for your information � I�ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. manga2u...

    Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I�ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hone...

    I wish to show my affection for your kindness in support of persons that actually need help with in this idea. Your special dedication to getting the message all-around had become incredibly productive and have in every case enabled associates just lik...

    ReplyDelete
  5. she...

    Thank you so much for giving everyone an extremely special chance to read articles and blog posts from this web site. It really is very great and as well , full of a good time for me personally and my office friends to visit your blog at a minimum 3 ti...

    ReplyDelete
  6. rayban...

    I am also commenting to make you understand what a superb encounter my girl encountered visiting your web site. She learned some things, which included what it's like to have a great coaching spirit to let many people completely comprehend various gru...

    ReplyDelete
  7. gaiss...

    louis vuitton referring to blue...

    ReplyDelete