Wednesday, May 10, 2006

C. D. Brooks Resources

Someone wanted me to send them links to all of the C. D. Brooks resources that I know of. Well here they are:

The first is a link to the sermon "Want my Church Back!" This one is hosted at adventist affirm. In it Pastor Brooks speaks to his desire to have the church return to a core identity.

If you actually want to hear the sermon on a MP3 you can go to HopeMedia. They have two MP3s of pastor Brooks. In addition to "I want my Church Back," they also have a sermon "A sense of Urgency."

You also might wish to see Pastor Brooks' sermons at the General Youth Congress of 2005. I have a post to about it here. At the General Youth Congress site you can actually watch two of C.D. Brooks' sermons.

I also have a link to a CD Brooks sermon entitled "Trash Talking."

Finally I would invite you to read my post on Pastor Brooks' preaching style in my Preaching with Power series.

Revive us, O Lord. Pastor Charles Brooks presents 3 sermons at the Riverside Chapel Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nashville, TN. You can see all three of them at this link.

Thanks to Cheryl Palmer for sending in these links to C. D. Brooks Sermons.


  1. Friendly Fire - It is the fourth sermon from the top.

  2. South Eastern Conference Campmeeting - Sermon from 2005

  3. Sermon at the Evangelism Council

  4. The Royal Line - Look at April 21, 2007.


Don't forget the website CDBrooks.com.

Thanks for sending in these locations. You can find 2 of Pastor C. D. Brooks videosat this link: http://www.theloudcry.net/C.D.%20Brooks.html.

If you know of any more resources available please let me know...

11 comments:

  1. I had the priviledge recently of listening to a C.D. Brooks tape called "Demons at Play". It was one in the tapes offered by Anchor Ministries on their recent visit to our local church. I picked up the tape because I remembered the name (it was familiar to me from reading this very blog!). I was very impressed with his delivery as well as his message. I'm looking forward to visiting the links you've posted in this article.

    I've considered copying this tape over to MP3 and hosting in on my podcast in the near future, since the Anchor Ministries copyright statement indicates tapes may be duplicated and distributed as long as they are not done so for a fee. Of course all of the podcasts are free on my site.

    If you think there is some interest, I will come back and post a link here later (it may be several weeks) once I get it in uploaded in MP3 format.

    Thanks for introducing me to a great Adventist preacher that I may have never heard of if it hand not been for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you were introduced to Elder Brooks. Hopefully more information and sermons on and by him will show up on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another link for C.D. Brooks' sermons online: http://www.theloudcry.net/C.D.%20Brooks.html. These are sermons that he preached at the Warner Theater in Washington, DC. in the late 70s. The sermons are excellent.

    There is also a sermon by Elder Brooks entitled "A Strait Betwixt Two" at the following URL: http://www.hydeparksda.org/media2003.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jackson sikuyuba mweemba.December 18, 2006 at 1:57 AM

    iam asking for sermons by pastor Charles D Brooks. all his sermons please, may the ALMIGHT FATHER BLESS YOU. and iam also asking if you could pray for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastor Charles D Brooks has available cassette tapes from American Cassette Ministries. www.americancassette.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy his Sermons I have more than 42 Sermons by CD BrooksApril 11, 2007 at 12:09 PM

    I was wondering If He (CD Brooks would contact me at 269-288-2740 i really need help and advice from him

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own the site listed in the post above http://www.theloudcry.net/C.D.%20Brooks.html.
    I am glad to see it posted here. I wanted to give an update. In a couple days from now I will have some C D Brooks Videos on that page as well. I would appreciate it if you would contact me anytime you locate new CD Brooks sermons in either audio or video formats. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. jackson m sikuyubaJuly 10, 2007 at 9:43 AM

    send me all the sermon by pastor charles dbrooks.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The preaching of the word by this man of God has changed my life. Here in N.M. Dr. Brooks tapes and CD's have been floating around and changing lives. Several church members have listened and changed by this powerful preacher. Every time I give his sermon to someone they are touched, blown away, convicted, and converted. AAAMMMEEENNN!! Dr. Brooks, if you have not been in N.M. let me tell you many people have been touched by God using you as his vessel. Every man and woman regardless of color or religion that hears you is floored! Better yet, because you were willing Dr. Brooks, these people are drawn to Jesus. I am one of them. If you ever read this or if anyone knows Dr. Brooks; let him know that he has done good work in New Mexico even though I don't think he's ever been here for any meetings. God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your email, but C. D. Brooks is not affiliated with this site...

    ReplyDelete